Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Ta-da!

Thing2 (I will be calling Jojo, born 1 minute later than Katie, Thing2 and Katie will be Thing1 from now on) was constantly fussing last night and won't go back to sleep. I finally got up at 2:30am to check on her and she was burning up. I took her to our room so that I could monitor her. Now she's just laying around with fever all day long. So far, Thing1 is still OK.

Anyway, today I decided to read back on my old blog entries to see what I was doing at about the same time last year and the year before that.

July 1, 2007 - Thing2 was fussing shortly after a middle of the night feed. When I checked on her, she had milk coming out of her nose. It was pretty scary. I called the pediatrician and that's when we suspected they may have reflux.

July 2, 2006 - Matty (then 1 year & 4 months old) woke up before me and started lining up dirty diapers beside me on the bed (thank goodness that diapers were balled up). When I rolled over to see what he was doing he said, "Ta-da!" complete with arm gestures.

No comments: