Sunday, July 27, 2008

running errands with a 3-year old & having fun!

I was on church nursery duty bright and early this morning and of course I brought the little man with me. I don't think the husband would let me keep volunteering if I were to leave all 3 chitlins with him. It was fun, even though there was a 1-year old and a 2-year old that would really prefer not to be there. But for some strange reason, the total of 11 kids that were running around wasn't really too bad. I guess it's because they weren't mine!

After church, the little man and I went to Costco and bought a few things, including one ginormous box of diapers and one equally ginormous box of wipes. The little man is getting to be quiet fun to be with when he isn't throwing a tantrum. And he only has them lately when he is getting sleepy. We saw a fireman rain coat and he wouldn't let me put it back down. I didn't really want to buy because it's lined, and this boy being as warm blooded as he is he would just sweat like mad while wearing it. But, we ended up with it anyway.

Here we are having fun while eating lunch at Costco.

Silly

Firetruck raincoat

Adventure at Costco

1 comment:

Dawn Johnson Warren said...

AWE! I bet the one on one time is good stuff. He's suuuper cute in the raincoat!