Friday, September 12, 2008

not so little anymore

The girls had their 15-month well baby check today and received a couple of shots.

Thing 1 - 22 1/2 lbs, 29 3/4 inches
Thing 2 - 22 lbs, 29 1/4 inches

and for record keeping's sake (by some miracle, I still have Big Bro's 15 month paper)

Big Bro - 28 lbs, 30 1/4 inches

Mobility check:
Thing 1 - taking 4 steps by herself
Thing 2 - climbing fearlessly

At 15 months (June 8, 2006), Big Bro was trying to be a dog:

Matthew and I were in the backyard this afternoon enjoying the cloudy day. He was busy pulling his toy wagon filled with the two garden ornaments from the front yard (a rabbit and a frog). When he saw Koby (the younger of my two miniature schnauzers), he stopped to walk to her. Koby was busy munching away at the slightly tall grass that has grown around the crab sandbox. When Matthew got to her, he bent down on all fours. I thought he was just going to pet Koby, but boy was I wrong! Matthew placed his mouth on a tall grass!!

I placed my hand on my forehead, closed my eyes and shook my head. What next?!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like they are doing great :)

Trying to be a dog...love it!!!