Thursday, June 18, 2009

Big feet

Thing 1 and I are back at home in VA for her 2-yr old well baby check. She weighs in at 32.2 lbs and 34 3/4 inches tall. She is on the 75th percentile which is awesome! I can remember when she was barely at 30th percentile.

I took her to Stride Rite after since both her and Thing 2's shoes are getting harder to put on. Her current shoes is size 6 1/2. Today her feet measured in at 8 1/2! We are torturing her by stuffing her feet in shoes that are 2 whole sizes too small!

This is a cute one. And thankfully for me it comes in pink for Thing 2. The time will come when they will pick their own clothing style and shoes (in fact they are starting to do that now) but for now it'll drive me crazy for them not to have matching things.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: