Wednesday, May 13, 2009

there is always something to be thankful for

After putting the girls to bed, we escaped to dinner out by ourselves. We left Curious George with Nana.

Daddy still doesn't have a job and so life is still a little hard. Our savings is dwindling, we are living in his parents' basement and we still haven't put our house in the market. Sometimes there is nothing else we can control other than our perception of things. So today, it shall be Thankful Tuesday (though technically, it is now Wednesday according to my watch).

Some things I am thankful for:

-the kids are trashing Nana's place instead of my house
-only my left knee bothers me now
-great in-laws (I'm sure I am the envy of many!)
-awesome mother's day present from hubby (he let me talk his ears off for a good 2 hrs!)


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: