Saturday, December 15, 2007

Some Tender Lovin'

We were having a leisurely dinner at Panera (very rare occurance when in public) when hell almost broke lose. Daddy up and left to go to the bathroom without telling the little boy first, and left me to fend for myself. Do I run after Matty and leave the girls behind, or do I stay and let him run after his Daddy and hope that Daddy realized what was going on? Thankfully, I was able to grab Matty before he was able to run and spared me having to make some rash decision.

You would think Matty was abandoned at the side of the street the way he was bawling when Daddy came back. With a little lovin' Matty finally quieted down.

Oh Daddy, don't you know by now that you must check with this boy first and let him know where you're going?

No comments: