Saturday, February 14, 2009

manners and jobs

I have a great video to share (and I've been trying since yesterday!) but youtube is PMSing on me. So in the meantime, I want to share something about Curious George.

Curious George has learned to say "Excuse me" at school after burping. So now, he does it consistently. He even tells his Daddy to say it after he belches. And considering that my hubby is a man and most men just let it all out when it comes to bodily functions, this gets funny. Several times a day, the females of the house hear "blurpppppppp" and then a microsecond later we hear, "Daddy, say excuse me!" And this is true even if they are in the opposite sides of the house. Hilarious!

A few days ago, I gave Curious George the job of cleaning up the table after we eat. I have an all natural surface cleaner that I allow him to use. He loves the job! The first night, he was so excited. "This is my job", "I have a lot of job because I'm a big boy", "I have a job to do" he exclaimed the whole time he was cleaning.

No comments: