A long time ago, Daddy and I have told each other that there is nothing we can't handle as long as our family is together. Family is the most important thing there is. We can survive with much less, and still be happy as long as our family is taken care off. Due to a series of decisions we've made throughout our marriage, this time of unemployment could have been a lot more stressful and devastating than it really has. This is not to say that it has been easy on any of us, but we can definitely see the forest for tress. (Is that how that goes?)
Daddy has received 3 job offers recently, and 2 of them are viable. We are now just thinking of what is best for our family: Texas, or Northern Virginia. There are a few more hurdles to overcome: driving with 3 kids, moody pregnant Mommy, and a Daddy who has to deal with us all. But it's a task we would gladly undertake.
This Thanksgiving, we can't help but think of the never-ending things we are thankful for:
- Daddy's parents who have welcomed us with open arm,
- time the kids have spent with their grandparents
- time the kids and I have spent with Daddy
- being blessed with one more healthy baby boy
- a smart, highly independent, strong-willed son
- 2 beautiful, fascinating, smart, sassy daughters
- great and soulful, going on 13-yr marriage (whoah, that's long!)
- all the people that love and care about us
- and many many many more.